GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Pretty cool. I have a buddy into skydiving and it's a pretty expensive hobby. Here I thought racing was expensive!

It is expensive, but mostly upfront costs of getting your license and all the gear. I have all my own gear already, except for the actual rig (which includes main parachute and reserve). That will be another hefty cost. Once you're licensed though, jumps are only $20-25 each, depending on if you're doing a hop & pop or going to full altitude. Still pricey when you do several jumps in a day, but so worth it. I don't think I've ever had an cheap hobby....it's always been cars and now skydiving. :rolleyes:

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
LOL! Wow talk about steamroll. I love BF1.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
My friend just bought a new rig for $3800 lol. It is very expensive.

When I'm ready to buy a rig, it won't be new...that much I know! It's smart to buy used if you're early into the sport, where you'll be downsizing your main several times as you get more canopy experience. Some day....*sigh*

boxerpixie

My two other VW s who I have love-hate relationships with - 1965 Beetle and a 1993 VR6 SLC all stock Corrado with 60k original miles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
When I'm ready to buy a rig, it won't be new...that much I know! It's smart to buy used if you're early into the sport, where you'll be downsizing your main several times as you get more canopy experience. Some day....*sigh*
It's his first new one, he has been doing it for about 5 years now. he is trying to sell his old ones now lol. I have only ever borrowed rigs, I don't jump often enough to own shit really.

Archaic2021

Passed Driver's Ed
My war rig

05 gmc sierra. 6" lift, tuned 5.3L with full bolt ons, 4.56 gears.

Althought this is the current situation....Rear main seal, oil pump pick up tube o-ring to fix oil pressure.

And my best bud...looking fresh.