GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In need of body shop southern NH

Derek_77

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello guys, I'm new to the mk7 forum because I had just bought a new golf but I was an active user in the mk6. Anyway like I said I had just bought a new golf just under 2 weeks ago... Well my neighbor backed into my parked golf earlier today... He doesn't have insurance, but don't worry I called the local police to make a report and I also filed a claim through my insurance...I'm wondering if you just know of any strong autobody shops that are certified to work with VW's that I can take my car too. The car is a 2017 with 500 miles on it... I'd like to take it to a well known shop that will do the work done right.... Thank you

Derek_77

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol 24 views and not one response? I don't care if it's a good compliment about a shop or a bad one...... thanks for having my back guys.. typical new Englanders I guess

Eury

Passed Driver's Ed
Agreed on Colony. My family has had them do work for us going back to the 80s and we've always been happy with their work. My Sister had half a dozen accidents in her first couple years driving and Colony was always quick and did great work.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
I've had quite a bit of work done on my old 09' VW Rabbit in Manchester at the Quirk dealership. They took care of me when I was hit by someone not looking as they flew through a parking lot. I'm not sure if he's still there but Ken was the body shop manager.