GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The WAY OFF TOPIC thread

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Can’t be worse than a 944 timing belt ...

No I got a pair of H7 OSRAM night breakers. OSRAM is OEM and they’re made in Germany so can’t be too bad. Should be a lot brighter too. I think I paid $17 on Amazon. Cheapppp. Funny how it won’t let me add a review on urotuning.

I have the deAutoKey DRL which I think are H13 H15? Either way they are a whiter light but brighter or anything. $40 too..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you may have missed an Aren't or something in there. Doesn't make sense lol

My lights are all stock other than reverse led

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
B-but.... I'm gonna end up driving it at times too lol

She doesn't drive much to go to work (she's at ~5k miles since October 2015), so we actually use her car on many weekends with me driving just to let the car leave our parking lot more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
We went to dealerships so my gf could test drive cars yesterday. GTI, Golf, Civic EX, Elantra, Corolla, Mazda3 2.0L and 2.5L sedan and hatch. She thinks it might be down to the Golf and Mazda3 2.5L sedan now.

Her thoughts on the Civic, though: "idk why, but the car makes me feel claustrophobic in the driver's seat. And wtf is up with the design? They have all these digital screens that look like those cheap old digital watches in our childhoods. Who tf signed off on these?!" LOL. She does graphic and Web design, and the Civic's design was the only one she complained about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
My sister has a Mazda 3, it's been a great car. Only issue it's had since 2007-8ish is a broken rear spring. Probably a combination of her bad driving and Ohio salty roads

She does talk about getting another VW every time she's in my car tho. She had two mk4 prior to the Mazda.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm spending a week in Ohio...it's just as cold, rainy, and pot-hole-filled as I remembered.

Also, driving my wife's Kia SUV and staying at her moms...wish me luck everyone. Must. Stay. Positive.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
How much longer do you guys think the average poop takes since the rise of the smart phone?

I know back in the day, once I read the entire air freshener container, I was done. Now, you have the entire world in the head with you. So many possibilities...

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
My sister has a Mazda 3, it's been a great car. Only issue it's had since 2007-8ish is a broken rear spring. Probably a combination of her bad driving and Ohio salty roads

She does talk about getting another VW every time she's in my car tho. She had two mk4 prior to the Mazda.
Defiantly the roads here, I replaced MkV Jetta rear springs weekly.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
^

I have to go back to the UK for work in a few weeks. Not looking forward at all to the trip. 2 full days of travel can bite me.
Mrs Dutch wants to visit Australia sometime. 21+ hours of flying is not something I want to go through.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
The longest I've been on a plane was for 6 hours. 1 18+ hours seems crazy! hopefully one day i get to experience that kind of discomfort.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
How much longer do you guys think the average poop takes since the rise of the smart phone?

I know back in the day, once I read the entire air freshener container, I was done. Now, you have the entire world in the head with you. So many possibilities...

I think this chart will answer your question

Attachments

• 20171108_201525.jpg
    20171108_201525.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 164