GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oettinger-like spoiler suggestions?

rafikiraf

Ready to race!
Im interesting in putting a bigger spoiler on my car. Love the look and design of the Oettinger ones but they’re crazy expensive. Anyone have one that looks similar or maybe is a replica?

http://www.esetuning.com/oettinger-roof-spoiler-for-vw-gti-golf-r-mk7-322579.html

That’s the regular Oettinger one that I want.
Check vw part number for oettinger spoiler
5G0 071 644 B GRU. Very often when you search it comes cheaper than asking for oettinger part number. It is the same part. I got that spoiler wit vw part number. Also check vw dealership. Last time I checked they asked $439.

Attached is invoice I got for my set directly from Germany. Rear spoiler, front spoiler and splitter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Alao depending on your color the painted one doesnt come in oryx white [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VWNewark

Banned
Hello,

We're an official Volkswagen retailer.

We currently have a few Genuine Oettinger rear roof spoilers for the MK7 - MK7.5 Golf GTD - GTI - R.

We have a special on these at the moment and can ship internationally via a top courier, for a minimal price.

If you're interested in what we can offer you for your GTD - GTI - R

Give us an email - Volkswagen.accessories@jct600.co.uk

Regards

Richard

LJT94

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI PP
What's your email Richard? I might be a little late to the party here mind

Hello,

We're an official Volkswagen retailer.

We currently have a few Genuine Oettinger rear roof spoilers for the MK7 - MK7.5 Golf GTD - GTI - R.

We have a special on these at the moment and can ship internationally via a top courier, for a minimal price.

If you're interested in what we can offer you for your GTD - GTI - R

Give us an email - Volkswagen.accessories@jct600.co.uk

Regards

Richard

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
The official one is well worth the added cost.

Fits perfectly, and wont give you any trouble with the install.

The money you're trying to save for a knock off will just go back into fitting, sanding, and other BS trying to get it to fit.