GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 Golf R Level Springs

USA

Ready to race!
Looking for springs that take out the rake. Looking for springs that level out car. Any ideas much appreciated.

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Looking for springs that take out the rake. Looking for springs that level out car. Any ideas much appreciated.

Neuspeed drop springs without pads [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I think the missing element from the OP is if you're wanting to lower the car in the process of removing some perceived rake on the factory setup. Not aware of an OEM height springs that would affect rake, maybe Driver Gear springs would lower the least if they have an R option, but you're gonna lower the car a bit either way.

My 0.02 for Emanuele Design springs, no riser pad installed:
IMG_20170812_102927 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

IMG_20170603_201924 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

USA

Ready to race!
I think the missing element from the OP is if you're wanting to lower the car in the process of removing some perceived rake on the factory setup. Not aware of an OEM height springs that would affect rake, maybe Driver Gear springs would lower the least if they have an R option, but you're gonna lower the car a bit either way.

My 0.02 for Emanuele Design springs, no riser pad installed:
IMG_20170812_102927 by Jon Collier, on Flickr

IMG_20170603_201924 by Jon Collier, on Flickr
Car looks great with that drop. Are those 19" wheels? I am on 19"s but want to go to 18"s where did you buy those springs?

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Car looks great with that drop. Are those 19" wheels? I am on 19"s but want to go to 18"s where did you buy those springs?
Thanks! They are 18" Cadiz with spacers, 15mm front and 20mm rear. I bought them from FAS tuning on a group buy a year or so ago, but you can buy them directly from their website as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk