GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know of a vw tech at a dealership here in San Antonio?

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Just curious to see if any vw techs own a vw or mk7 here in town (san antonio), or in the forums that I might be to get to know. Pretty much i want to be able to go to a dealership feeling comfortable. I honestly don't trust dealerships in general and has been about 9yrs last time i went to one for any service, even just routine. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pra

Passed Driver's Ed
WOW, anyone? lol

Call Ancira VW, and ask for the service Adviser Derrick. He is extremely legit, and takes care of his customers. Me and all of my local MK7 friends use him for our service needs. If you have any other questions, you can PM me directly.

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Call Ancira VW, and ask for the service Adviser Derrick. He is extremely legit, and takes care of his customers. Me and all of my local MK7 friends use him for our service needs. If you have any other questions, you can PM me directly.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!

Was at Ancira just today, is Derrick a white young looking skinny dude? He was checking out my car while i was trying to get an inspection done. So he is the real deal??? The guy that did my inspection says to me "We are MOD friendly", i was like...really??? And all this time i've been taking all my mods off to get stuff done.

Pra

Passed Driver's Ed
Was at Ancira just today, is Derrick a white young looking skinny dude? He was checking out my car while i was trying to get an inspection done. So he is the real deal??? The guy that did my inspection says to me "We are MOD friendly", i was like...really??? And all this time i've been taking all my mods off to get stuff done.

Nope, that person, I think is a newer advisor. You can PM me directly if you're wanting to know who Derrick is (I an not going post anyone's description openly on a forum). They don't refuse work on modded vehicles. Couple of the tech's their own modded VW's. I don't think they would F over a fellow enthusiast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Nope, that person, I think is a newer advisor. You can PM me directly if you're wanting to know who Derrick is (I an not going post anyone's description openly on a forum). They don't refuse work on modded vehicles. Couple of the tech's their own modded VW's. I don't think they would F over a fellow enthusiast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met derrick the other day, actually i already knew him from somewhere else. All good man.

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Yeah I took in my car last week with Derrick and everything went well. I was pretty pleased overall with the service. I will definitely be going back. Good customer service. Plus he did mention about being mod friendly, which is good news.