GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix HID Projector Headlights - Golf 7 Lighting Package (FREE HID Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsknick

Ready to race!
I just want to confirm that these WILL work with a 2017 with a lighting package? I'm aware the title says that they do, but then it states in underlining that these are not for trims with the LP. Thanks in advance :)

hugotinini

I just want to confirm that these WILL work with a 2017 with a lighting package? I'm aware the title says that they do, but then it states in underlining that these are not for trims with the LP. Thanks in advance :)

No, these will only fit Golfs without the Lighting Package (i.e. Golfs that have factory halogen headlights).

ketoi12345678

Ready to race!
After installation, my headlights (low beam with the free HID upgrade from OBDpart) random please went off while driving. I have to stop the car, turn the engine off and restart then the lights come back on like nothing happen. Any idea?

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!
After installation, my headlights (low beam with the free HID upgrade from OBDpart) random please went off while driving. I have to stop the car, turn the engine off and restart then the lights come back on like nothing happen. Any idea?

Its possible that you received a bad bulb if you just installed. Burn them in for a while and if the issue persist shoot us an email for diagnostic steps.

vwzombie

Lights are arriving tomorrow, very excited to get them installed! Just a quick question.. It'll be raining a fair bit over the next few days, should I wait on the install until the weather is better (to avoid initial condensation) or does it not matter?

Kytn

I got my headlights a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely impressed with them, just make sure you adjust the headlights as soon as possible though, you'll be getting flashed left and right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaceworm

Passed Driver's Ed
I got my headlights a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely impressed with them, just make sure you adjust the headlights as soon as possible though, you'll be getting flashed left and right.

Look really nice. Is that the black trim version?

vwzombie

Looks awesome, getting the same ones installed on my white GTI tomorrow morning, so that was a nice sneak preview.

Anyone know what the clay/playdo chunks near the main plugs are? Should I be removing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.