GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northeast Ohio Dealer Recommendation

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I bought my R from Eastside Mazda Volkswagen in Willoughby Hills. Mackenzie Mayfield is a good dood and will take good care of you.
I only had to fix two of their f*%k ups lol. Someone left a grey Cintas rag in a sump, oil pump wasn't a fan. The other was a loose ground cable on a tranny housing. But, all dealers have their ups and downs.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
David Walter VW. Aaron in service is great, I cant personally speak for their sales department but maybe he (service manager) can make a recommendation for a salesman

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Dave Walter is a solid place, my salesmen at Ganley Bedford Imports used to be their sales manager and he didn't mind the place, just left for better numbers. Other then Ganley Bedford it's the only other dealer in NE Ohio I would go to myself.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
VW Streetsboro is where I bought mine, super nice staff and they are mod friendly for the most part. Only issue I've had with them is they broke the fuse box clip during inspection and refused to fix it under warranty because I "had aftermarket LED's wired up under the dashboard." Even after explaining they were a pop-in swap module and I've enver touched the fuse box, they wouldn't fix it.

I went to the Bedford VW deaelr and they were very rude to me, then lied to me by saying the car with the packages I wanted was not in the 9 state area, even though I had test driven the exact car at Streetsboro two days prior, and called earlier that day to make sure it was still there before i went around trying to get a better deal. When i made my offer at bedford, the guy got snarky with me and said "yeah I can give you that price if I take out the floor mats and roadside kit or something". After he told me the car I wanted was not available anywhere, I drove to Streeetsboro, told them my price, and they said okay without any second thought. I got a steal