GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

700HP Mk7 GTI Project Kick Off

WOLF

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
The 7670 clearly isn't large enough. My vote is for the 9180 :D.

My flux capacitor throughput rate limits me to a 7670 but now
that I can transfer all my torque to the rear wheels with my HDMI cable,
its clear than a gallon of milk is somewhat overpriced.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Soooooooo.......

Whatever happened with this?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Car was sold, nothing ever happened.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That explains it.
Kind of figured with him or his shop promoting their hybrid turbo, he would have something huge in store

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
IDK, never was a big fan mainly because of how he would mislead people on YouTube with his supposedly stock IS20 smoking 400 - 500+ hp cars. Which I know is total bullshit...

It was far from stock. Don't think he ever said it was stock.

Tico63

Ready to race!
IDK, never was a big fan mainly because of how he would mislead people on YouTube with his supposedly stock IS20 smoking 400 - 500+ hp cars. Which I know is total bullshit...

He never said he was stock. Maintained the is20 turbo which can put around 330-350 whp with all the supporting mods. Not too mention the insane weight reduction, it's definitely believable for him to beat 400hp cars.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
I think what he meant is stock is20 turbo as in a non hybrid unit....

There's no doubt in my mind he was still on an unopened is20. There was a couple questionable videos he posted like him beating a bolt on nitrous coyote, but everything else seems pretty believable.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
He never said he was stock. Maintained the is20 turbo which can put around 330-350 whp with all the supporting mods. Not too mention the insane weight reduction, it's definitely believable for him to beat 400hp cars.

There were a bunch of videos where he states stock IS20 turbo and is smoking cars like a GTR. I don't care how much weight reduction you have, the IS20 doesn't have the stamina to smoke big hp cars (500+) like that.