GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: VWR Racingline Catback Exhaust and Catted Downpipe

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Exhaust is finally off and ready to sell. I loved this exhaust and as you can see it is one of the nicest systems made for the MK7 platform. Available for pickup/meet up anywhere in the SF Bay or Sacramento for serious/paid buyers only. Now offering to ship in CONUS only. Paypal only.

VWR Catback Exhaust 25k miles $825 Shipped FIRM ($1100 msrp)
VWR Catted Downpipe 5k miles SOLD ($1400 msrp)

Although dirty, they are in mint condition. These are high end pieces that are priced to sell. Low ballers will be kindly ignored.
IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

lachode

Passed Driver's Ed
What’s the reason for sale? I am seriously considering this exact setup, but I live in Washington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lachode

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you experience any drone with this exhaust? I want something loud, with a good tone, but livable with the wife and neighbors. Thanks!

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Did you experience any drone with this exhaust? I want something loud, with a good tone, but livable with the wife and neighbors. Thanks!

To me, this was a very livable exhaust. Little, if any drone. But my ears are abit different than others I am used to loud exhausts. But that aside, the whole turbo back system really isn't that loud. I think it should've came this way from the factory.