GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix programming tool; any interest?

kdub808

Ready to race!
Wanted to say thanks to Kevin808 for the diy videos. Made the process a whole lot easier, safe and also save me a few bucks from having to have someone else do the install. Good work.

Thanks Space worm! [emoji4]

I like to think the best part is the removal of fear. You can go ahead and work on it and not worry about breaking, or frying something like I did. [emoji51]

BTW, Thanks for pointing that out Snow Board Dan, [emoji1360] I don't think anyone caught my electrical error paired with my own special flavor of self-deprecating humor the first time around. But thanks to you and your keen eye no one will make my mistake! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamille

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been super busy and haven't hit the forums in a while. I wouldn't have guessed what this thread developed into.

For anyone interested, my wife will be in the Atlanta area with the dongle on Thursday, 7/6/17... 75/285 area. We've got one member already coming out, but if some others would like to meet, you can program your Helix. There will be no charge, as no shipping is involved, etc.

We will be in Gainesville, GA this weekend as well. I would need to know in advance so I can take the dongle with me.

Please PM me so I can give contact information, etc. And it is my family, so please be respectful of that... my wife can't help troubleshoot or advise, etc.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Interested as well.

gamille

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve got a lot of things going on... I’m still coordinating the dongle thing and would like to step out of that role. I would like to let a forum member with some history on here take the dongle over and loan it out. The new user can have it.

Anybody that’s borrowed it in the last several months knows I don’t charge anything as it has paid for itself. I just ask that the next person be reasonable with the charge and not gouge people.

Please have at least 100 posts or so. Also, reply to this thread so everyone knows you responded first and send me a PM. The first that contacts will have it. I will send the list of the 3-4 users next in line.

gamille

Passed Driver's Ed
So, snobrdrdan has stepped up. I’m in the process of updating him where the list is at. If you contacted me already, I’ll give him the order of the list, but he will be the contact for you. I’ll PM each to let them know.

teeoff

Already sent a PM, but I also need a minute with the dongle.
If anyone is on the fence, this is a very straightforward upgrade. If I did a second one, I could do it in 30 minutes.