GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whispbar/Yakima K692 Foot Kit for MKVII Golf/GTI for sale

lagunagti

Whispbar/Yakima K692 Foot Kit for MKVII Golf/GTI SOLD OUT

New, unused (and VERY hard to find) Whispbar/Yakima foot kit for the 2015-2017 Golf and GTI, 4 door only. Works with the Whispbars and some other Yakima systems. K692 and K692W are the same, the W just indicates Australian or US part number (confirmed with Yakima). FYI, the Whispbars are the best and quietest racks and discontinued, they won't be around too much longer. The S25 is the Whispbar flush bar kit that fits the MKVII GTI and they are still available on Amazon (as of 1/28/2017). All Whispbar racks require a car-specific foot kit, this is that kit.

I have 5 total at this time. Cost is $xxx + $15 UPS ground shipping from California. Obviously, while supplies last. Please PM if interested. UPDATE 2/6/2017 - SOLD OUT. I might be able to get a few more, but it's unclear.

Last edited:

svisconti

Looking for a Whispbar K692 Fit Kit

Hi, I was wondering if you had any more of those Fit Kits. I had a Whispbar bike rack on my Mk6 and now have a Mk 7. Loved the product but the Mk6 system does not fit the Mk7. So I need to order the cross bars (which are still available) but the Fit Kits are not. Want to know if you still had any so I could order the cross bar with confidence I’ll have all the parts I’ll need. Thanks in advance for your help. And if you do have the parts, if you could provide the price for them, I”d appreciate it. I can be contacted via email at: svisconti58@gmail.com

Thanks.

Stephen

DonTuan

Passed Driver's Ed
Call Yakima up, they still have a stash of these if you talk to the right person. I got mine a few months ago for $92 + shipping after disclosing my displeasure of having the bars, but not being able to use them without the fit kit (that's when they put me on hold and came back stating that his manager has a box of at least 20 "stashed" in his office).