GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Yeah just let me go grab some money off the tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My statement wasn't a demand, it was a question as to when you're going to. My bad if it offended you or rubbed you the wrong way.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
My statement wasn't a demand, it was a question as to when you're going to. My bad if it offended you or rubbed you the wrong way.

Haha I'm joking dude it's cool.

In all likelihood it'll be one of the last things I get. because I can still get a lot more out of these springs but mostly because I wanna save for stage 2, DP, and clutch replacement.

Right now I'm only in a position to afford cheaper mods anyway. Front lip will go on soon and that's probably it for a while

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Haha I'm joking dude it's cool.

In all likelihood it'll be one of the last things I get. because I can still get a lot more out of these springs but mostly because I wanna save for stage 2, DP, and clutch replacement.

Right now I'm only in a position to afford cheaper mods anyway. Front lip will go on soon and that's probably it for a while

My nugga. I just got my dp on. Clutch and stage 2 up next.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
My nugga. I just got my dp on. Clutch and stage 2 up next.

AWE right? Must be nice w touring, or track

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
AWE right? Must be nice w touring, or track

Yeah, Track. It's loud with the dp. I just ordered the Touring resonator section. That way I can switch between civil or disobedient in about five minutes.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, Track. It's loud with the dp. I just ordered the Touring resonator section. That way I can switch between civil or disobedient in about five minutes.

Nice, good deal! didn't know that's all the difference. How much the resonator?

ninjalix

Hey everyone, new to the board, just switched from mk6 GTi to mk7 Golf R - loving the switch over

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed
Holy shit.....is that real or photoshopped??

I hope the latter, for the sake of the poor GTI's dignity...

Nah 100% real... some like air some don't..

Agreed... simply do not understand this extent of "fashion over function," especially when its lacking so severely in the fashion department...

I still have all the function you have bro...:confused: plus more. i could say your car is "lacking so severely in the fashion department" as well but why be a hater?

Y'all just don't get he about that low life

Finally someone who understands :D

To be honest I love it.

Thanks i appreciate it!

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug

I still have all the function you have bro...:confused: plus more. i could say your car is "lacking so severely in the fashion department" as well but why be a hater?

Thanks i appreciate it!

Haters gonna hate man. It's sad that some people express their displeasure on a forum trying to upset the person that posted it while also trying to get others to put more hate towards it. Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore it?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion

Thanks i appreciate it!

I post a picture of a bagged car and no one bats an eye. You post one and everyone loses their minds.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Haters gonna hate man. It's sad that some people express their displeasure on a forum trying to upset the person that posted it while also trying to get others to put more hate towards it. Wouldn't it be easier just to ignore it?

When you post pics of your car on an online forum, you open yourself up to both praise and criticism. You should welcome both equally. I have done some stupid shit to previous cars and am glad that a few people popped my retard bubble because, looking back, I can't believe I thought that crap was cool.

You can like the look of slammed cars and still admit they make absolutely no sense in terms of performance or practicality. Its not "hating" pointing out that something looks way off when your exhaust is nearly touching the ground, wheels are tucked way in the wheel wells, and the car looks ghetto. Its just a fact.

To each their own but it amazes me that all the stanced/bagged guys act surprised when someone is like wtf did you do to your german hatchback lol