GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Logging IAT discussion (obd11 if possbile?)

Shaggz

Passed Driver's Ed
I just purchased OBD11 thinking I could log IAts... while i can actively monitor them I don't see an area to log and compare to rpm and stuff. So if anyone has experience with this I would love to figure this out!

Otherwise what are some other budget friendly ways to log Iats on new intercooler setups?

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
I've logged simultaneous parameters with OBDeleven including IATs. Don't have the OBD with me today so this is a limited post but should help.

So this screenshot is: Main Menu > Engine > Live Data. From there, tap the upper right icon representing a graph. That's where you'll need to be.

Now I don't know if graphing is only a Pro Version thing or specic to Android. I can post up more pictures of the graph screens later for more detail if someone wants it.

Shaggz

Passed Driver's Ed
I've logged simultaneous parameters with OBDeleven including IATs. Don't have the OBD with me today so this is a limited post but should help.

So this screenshot is: Main Menu > Engine > Live Data. From there, tap the upper right icon representing a graph. That's where you'll need to be.

Now I don't know if graphing is only a Pro Version thing or specic to Android. I can post up more pictures of the graph screens later for more detail if someone wants it.

Where is the csv file saved to? I did a test one and said saving csv file now where did it go

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Where is the csv file saved to? I did a test one and said saving csv file now where did it go
Assuming it's the same as my phone interface, there would be a "share" icon, because sharing is caring. Back on point, from there you should be given options where to send the file. I usually choose my cloud drive but you can email it too.

Shaggz

Passed Driver's Ed
Assuming it's the same as my phone interface, there would be a "share" icon, because sharing is caring. Back on point, from there you should be given options where to send the file. I usually choose my cloud drive but you can email it too.

Mines not giving options... click it says creating csv then nothing

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Mines not giving options... click it says creating csv then nothing
So you see "generating csv..." then nothing? I see the "send chart..." box afterwards with options for Gmail, Google Drive, etc. Is your device linked with your accounts and your cloud drive?

Edit: Here's my screenshot. The share icon is the top-right envelope that also gives options for cloud, etc. I verified this again today when accessing the chart through the charts menu (from the Home screen and not directly from Engine module).

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I have zero experience here but two trouble shooting ideas based on general issues of similar nature.

1. Check phone settings for the app and make sure you’re not restricting it

2. Did you use your password to unlock the “pro” function yet? I haven’t messed with these yet but from what I understand the difference between standard and pro is simply unlocking new it with a code they provide when you pay for it

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Bummer. I tried their online support without any luck once before. Wish you were local, I'd lend a hand.