Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Video doesn't work

Joel

Ready to race!
Nice!
That is moving.
A bit faster than the time posted in the VTT thread.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I rode in a 1100hp C6 ZR1 and we did 4.5 seconds 60-130mph with a performance V Box connected. And we were spinning by the way. The craziest car I've ever been in. We went street racing in Houston and didn't lose one race. If it was during 2k we would've encountered cars that could gap us, but not on that night. LOL

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Finally got my Dragy GPS and on my second attempt put down a decent enough time to share, I think. More to come!

Car is using the Mabotech M560is on pump 93 fuel. Full weight with spare on street tires.

P.S. Sorry about the shaky video lol

https://youtu.be/7aLj4dNLBl4

congrats, very quick car on pump gas.
LOL at that Vargas d bag, he needs e85 and 2 pumps with his magic turbo to go slower than you

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Since I have to shift I have no chance :) Good times dude.

Can you post the official 60-100mph time? I saw 3.78s?

I agree with paul above.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Nice run OP, cars moving!

I rode in a 1100hp C6 ZR1 and we did 4.5 seconds 60-130mph with a performance V Box connected. And we were spinning by the way. The craziest car I've ever been in. We went street racing in Houston and didn't lose one race. If it was during 2k we would've encountered cars that could gap us, but not on that night. LOL

I just ordered a Dragy...going to see how deep into the 3s I can go on my bike.

Hopefully the car can touch the high 8s on E30.

congrats, very quick car on pump gas.
LOL at that Vargas d bag, he needs e85 and 2 pumps with his magic turbo to go slower than you

I was waiting for this. :D

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Lets be civil now...

Yeah, I'm not sure what the beef is between the two, but it detracts from your great results.

I find it silly to compare a $2500 turbo to one that costs $4500. I'd hope the 3071r hybrid would be faster considering the cost difference.