GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: 2015 Volkswagen Golf 1.8TSI

Phillip.Triplett

Passed Driver's Ed
2015 Volkswagen Golf 1.8TSI w/ 28k miles as of posting.

The vehicle is such a great looking and riding one. I have thuroughly enjoyed the vehicle and will keep the car if I don't find a seller or trade. The reason for wanting to sell/trade is due to my family. I am a husband and father of a growing 3 year old and getting a car seat in and out of the back and not having the extra room needed when having a growing family has made it tough. Zero issues inside and out and the engine and transmission are in fantastic condition. The car has been babied due to it being a test vehicle and wanting to always have the vehicle in top shape for APR, LLC.

The vehicle has a long list of extras as this vehicle has been a test vehicle for APR, LLC. for the MK7 1.8TSI platform. All performance parts have been installed by APR, LLC. and all testing was done at their headquarters in Opelika, AL.

The car currently sits on an Airlift Performance Struts and Bags setup. When this system was first released they only had front struts that fit the GTI platform and not the Golf (as the Golf has a smaller front strut). So I changed the front steering/braking components to a GTI (list of parts below). I have all of the stock suspension as well as the stock steering/braking components that will come with the vehicle at no extra charge.

The car also is currently sitting on old Huffs from a previous GTI but I also have the stock 18" split spoke wheels that will come with the car at no extra charge.

I also had the dealership I bought the car from add-on the Volkswagen Accessories: Lower Valences and Sport Exhaust w/Center Exit Rear Valence.

Airlift Performance Struts and Bags:
- Performance Series Front Kit
- Performance Series Rear Kit

Accuair Management:
- E-Level Controller W/ Touchpad
- VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Kit
- ILevel Wifi Receiver
- Power Kit

Air Ride Management Components:
- Air Lift 4 Gallon Aluminium Air Tank
- Viair 444C Compressor (Qty. 2)
- SMC Water Trap (Qty. 2)
- Compressor SMC Check Valve (Qty. 2)
- Compressor Isolator Kit (Qty. 2)

APR, LLC:
- APR Stage 2 ECU Upgrade (IS20 Software)
- APR TCU Upgrade
- APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System
- APR Carbon Fiber Intake - 1.8 TSI
- APR Turbo Muffler Delete
- APR EA888 GEN 3 Boost Tap
- APR Boost Gauge System
- APR Boost Hose System
- APR Turbo Inlet Pipe
- APR OEM IS20 Turbo

ECS Tuning: Volkswagen Golf VII GTI
- Front Steering Knuckle - Left
- Front Steering Knuckle - Right
- Front Brake Caliper Left
- Front Brake Caliper Right
- Front Wheel Bearing/Hub Assembly (Qty. 2)
- Front Brake Rotors - Pair (312x25)
- Front Brake Hose (Qty. 2)

VW Accessories Parts
- Body Styling Kit - Rear Center Exit Exhaust/Twin Sport Muffler

Asking for $25,000 obo and please no low balls

Willing to trade for the following:
- B8 Audi A4, S4, or A6 (vehicle features dependent, prefer stock but would consider minor extras)

Phillip.Triplett

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk