GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lime Rock

ruffrider519

Passed Driver's Ed
My wife and I try to get to the Pirelli, IMSA, and the Historics (our favorite) every year if we are free. As Myke mentioned, if anyone has not tried the historics it is well worth it. Saturday races and Sunday concours are the two best days. Incredible cars, sounds, people and history. The owners could not be nicer and are always willing to talk about their cars no matter how knowledgeable you may be on their marque. Car people are car people.

Tronix, if you are going to the IMSA event, we are planning on going July 21st if our schedule stays free, so please keep us in mind as things progress.

Also, if anyone tracks there, I'll be there June 27 &28 and October 8 with SCDA. White Golf R. Come say hi if you are going. Always way too few R's at track events.
I will be there as well in my R. I usually go every year and during the summer almost every weekend to hang out at the track.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
VIP access for 300?

Hmm.. maybe I'll do that.

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Yeah, It'll be a blast, I'm doing VIP too. Just haven't decided if I'm camping there or staying at a local hotel. Let me know if you go, love to see some more MK7s out on the track.

Haha - yeah. I'd yuppie camp at a hotel also. : )