GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wax treatment, how often

surfstar

Ready to race!
Collinite user here.

I want a long lasting protection. No need for the best (temporary) shine. I'm not one to wash my car all that often, I simply want the paint to last and stay in good shape. C 845 every 5-6 months. Easy on/off and a great value.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
Collinite user here.

I want a long lasting protection. No need for the best (temporary) shine. I'm not one to wash my car all that often, I simply want the paint to last and stay in good shape. C 845 every 5-6 months. Easy on/off and a great value.

Switch to Sonax polymer netsheild for easier application, and upwards of a year.

Wax is an outdated technology. Only reason to use it is if you show your car and need to add a level of gloss to stand out.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Switch to Sonax polymer netsheild for easier application, and upwards of a year.

Wax is an outdated technology. Only reason to use it is if you show your car and need to add a level of gloss to stand out.
It is hard for me to think of a time I will use wax again. Even on the family's older show cars even. For 1/2 the effort you can apply a spray sealant that lasts longer than any wax out there. It's just the ON part, not the OFF.