GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI - Heavy Weight Shift Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universal_Remonster

Ready to race!
Any chance of doing a heavy golf ball knob? I like the look of the stock GTI knob except it sits too high, is too light and I don't like the flat spot where the shift pattern is.

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Got my order in for one of the red guys last week :) can't wait. It's gonna look sweet in between all that plaid!

gx33

Ready to race!
Any chance of doing a heavy golf ball knob? I like the look of the stock GTI knob except it sits too high, is too light and I don't like the flat spot where the shift pattern is.

I agree. I would be interested in a shift knob that mimics the stock design but with nicer materials, weight, and a bit lower in height.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

We have a golf ball style knob in the works, but it's designed after the MK3/MK4 knob so it will be styled a little differently than what's found on the MK7.

Got my order in for one of the red guys last week :) can't wait. It's gonna look sweet in between all that plaid!

Thanks for your order! :cool:

Universal_Remonster

Ready to race!
Will the golf ball knob sit lower than the stock knob? Wanting something a good 1" lower and heavier. Ready to order along with a Stage 1 dog bone insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.