GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Baby

Essjay

Ready to race!
Don't forget the instructions relate to the Skoda Yeti..

You could be right, but looking at the pictures in the instructions I can see no appreciable difference in the two.

Boost1

Ready to race!
Some yetis have a much sharper slash to the tail pipe than our mk7s hence the need to cut it flush before fitting the cap.

Essjay

Ready to race!
RE: the skoda tail pipe trims.

What reg number/chassis number did you put in to let you checkout? It won't let me check out without filling this in?

I just wrote in the box "these are to be used on a 2013 mk7 Golf". That worked.:D

Matrick

Passed Driver's Ed
RE: the skoda tail pipe trims.

What reg number/chassis number did you put in to let you checkout? It won't let me check out without filling this in?

It's just a web form that requires something to be typed into the field, I just put a full stop in those fields - I didn't give any information about the car ;)

CHAZGOLFGTMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Agreed, they should have been fitted as standard on the GT at least. Skoda must wonder why they are doing such a roaring trade in these tips! I wonder if they'll cotton on at some point and up the price.

they must of up'ed the price as i just ordered some for my TDI GT MK7 Golf and inc Postage it came up too £31......still worth it tho! Better then giving VW the £85 they want :cool:

mando

Can the exhaust tips be removed? I know the instructions said they should only be fitted once.

I just installed them on my 2015 TDI and noticed one of them is a bit more slanted than the other one.

Barely noticeable but I'm OCD when it comes to stuff like that lol

Thanks in advance!

Andre93

Sorry for the bump. Can these be fitted to the 2016 GT edition 1.6 d (single pipe) TDI?

I assume these are for twin exhausts but do they come individually in the box/packet?