GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sod's law!

Dazza78

Ready to race!
Give the motor a good clean and wax yesterday, with autoglym HD wax.

Looks spotless starts raining and see good beading, then I have to go on the motorway. Queue blinding spray off all the cars, get home and now I have a film of dust on the front bumpers. Also the tailgate is covered too :-( all my hardwork wasted!!

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Give the motor a good clean and wax yesterday, with autoglym HD wax.

Looks spotless starts raining and see good beading, then I have to go on the motorway. Queue blinding spray off all the cars, get home and now I have a film of dust on the front bumpers. Also the tailgate is covered too :-( all my hardwork wasted!!

I don't see how it's wasted, as with a fresh coat of HD , simply a shampoo mix sprayed on and then power rinsed off and the car will be back to it's full glory, the effort will only be wasted if you leave it on for days/weeks to dry and bake on.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
If you've waxed it properly, all you should need to do is a quick Pressure Washer clean.

Your handiwork would only be wasted if the wax has been stripped off, unlikely unless it had been raining solvent onto the motorway. The whole point of properly detailing your car is to both protect the car and making washing easier.

Dazza78

Ready to race!
Cheers rob it did look to wipe off easy when it was dry this morning it's been raining yet again and had more muck on after another trip.