GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best option for Golf R remote start

GTEEI1

Passed Driver's Ed
AFAIK, Flashlogic has released a new plug and play system for a few models (Golf and Jetta), even for the 2017 models. Keep an eye on them, they may extend that platform to the higher performing models. I'll be installing the FLRSVW1 as soon as they upgrade their modules to support it.

Chad1140

Passed Driver's Ed
AFAIK, Flashlogic has released a new plug and play system for a few models (Golf and Jetta), even for the 2017 models. Keep an eye on them, they may extend that platform to the higher performing models. I'll be installing the FLRSVW1 as soon as they upgrade their modules to support it.

Also

https://www.amazon.com/idatalink-VW...e=UTF8&qid=1496619584&sr=1-1&keywords=VWX000A

it appears this will work well even with 2017 models, and can be ran with Drone Mobile to use with your mobile phone for huge range.

peppy2

Ready to race!
There's a system for the MK7's that uses your factory remote. I cant remember the name but I know is in the $500 price range. I am supposed to go back to the audio store this week. I will ask for the name again..

Derdidonk

There's a system for the MK7's that uses your factory remote. I cant remember the name but I know is in the $500 price range. I am supposed to go back to the audio store this week. I will ask for the name again..
Is this still relevant

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk