GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In Search of: 2015/2016, low miles, DSG GTI

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Maybe posting a "wanting to buy" is a fruitless effort but I guess I might as well try.

Actively seeking a low mileage (<20k) 2015 or 2016 GTI in Pure White or Night Blue (no other color desired). Must be DSG equipped. I live in New Jersey but I'm willing to travel if the price and condition is right. Looking to pay 20K. Require either receipts of services or the receipts from when parts were purchased to indicate that a service was performed.

I've been scouring the Autotrader, Vortex/GolfMK7/Craigslist classifieds (and others) for at least a month, and the one car I really wanted was bought before I had the chance to snag it. If anyone reading this that lives within a remotely reasonable drive of Philadelphia was remotely interested in selling their GTI, I just might be your buyer.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I mean the price speaks for itself. I'll take anything for the price. I'm happy with a base model.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Did you see this one
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27395

Edit: nevermind. Just saw the mileage requirement

Edit 2 : if you wanted a manual. Here's an S with LP / PP. Remember how hard it was to find this trim with these options.
https://www.carmax.com/car/14373720

actually I was talking with MattyTee for a while about his car but it had been thru three upstate NY winters... I don't want that. Believe me if it's on the forums I've seen it haha.

also, that car is in albuquerque. I'd be willing to go up to 500 miles from Philly for the sale but I'm not going that far for a used car. too much risk involved with not being able to see it first. It's also a manual.

Much appreciated tho bud.

Last edited:

iag48st

Ready to race!
I have a two door Dsg Performance pack, with jb1, dp, and borla exhaust with 12,000 miles. BUT it's black lol.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Just curious. I know you'll have to add on sales tax for new, but some of dealers in your area have dsg gti s for $21k. Don't know if those are legit prices or not. I know you know what you're doing so don't know whether to post stuff like this.

Also did you search cars.com. saw about 7 between new and used that meet your criteria. Again, maybe painfully obvious advice.

Tbloemer

Maybe posting a "wanting to buy" is a fruitless effort but I guess I might as well try.

Actively seeking a low mileage (<20k) 2015 or 2016 GTI in Pure White or Night Blue (no other color desired). Must be DSG equipped. I live in New Jersey but I'm willing to travel if the price and condition is right. Looking to pay 20K. Require either receipts of services or the receipts from when parts were purchased to indicate that a service was performed.

I've been scouring the Autotrader, Vortex/GolfMK7/Craigslist classifieds (and others) for at least a month, and the one car I really wanted was bought before I had the chance to snag it. If anyone reading this that lives within a remotely reasonable drive of Philadelphia was remotely interested in selling their GTI, I just might be your buyer.

you know, I just got my brand new GTI S DSG in pure white and like it a lot, but I can't stop thinking that I wish I would have gotten the Manual. I do have daily commutes to work that suck so thought DSG was the right reasonable choice, but then I always think what if. Just throwing this out there, but I'd be willing to toy with the idea of selling it but for about $23,000. It has 3,900 miles on it and has been perfectly kept (no smoker, no pets, waxed- permaplate stuff was factory installed, but i also actually wax, only used 93 gas, oil changed at 3k to motul specific).

I live in cincinnati and i know thats not really your price but figured id throw it out there.

Also note that i just got a recall letter stating "over time, gearbox noise may exist due to insufficient oil" and VW is going to replace the entire DSG for free anytime between now and december 2020. It seems fine to me, but im using that as a "free DSG gearbox" coupon and was planning on waiting as long as possible as long as it drives fine so that i put the wear on this box and then get a new one later.