GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
How does this system sound with an aftermarket DP? I have a feeling it would drone

stdong

Passed Driver's Ed
This catback paired with a downpipe will drone so much that your ears will ring when you get out of the car. It sounds absolutely amazing and the dsg farts are insane but the drone is just way too excessive. I had a Vibrant resonator installed onto the midpipe of mine which killed most of the drone and it still sounds super aggressive and dsg farts are still there just not as loud. It also eliminated the raspy tones around the 2-2.5k rpm mark. Highly recommend this setup but just beware of the drone without an additional resonator.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
This catback paired with a downpipe will drone so much that your ears will ring when you get out of the car. It sounds absolutely amazing and the dsg farts are insane but the drone is just way too excessive. I had a Vibrant resonator installed onto the midpipe of mine which killed most of the drone and it still sounds super aggressive and dsg farts are still there just not as loud. It also eliminated the raspy tones around the 2-2.5k rpm mark. Highly recommend this setup but just beware of the drone without an additional resonator.

Thanks, good to know

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
I just ordered mine from hottexhaust for 550 shipped....I you guys can get down to 540 you will get back your best price!

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
May be better, but not much - they ship from SOCAL....I had mine in 3 days....FAS drop your price to 530 and you win all day long as I tell everyone to order from you! Win win

Status
Not open for further replies.