GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBM with Laguna wheels - Who has them?

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I saw in a thread not long ago with a NBM GTI sporting some Laguna wheels but I can't remember which thread it was in.

Anyone lend a hand...OP

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
....love those wheels. Thanks for posting!! Do you have anymore shots? I thought I originally saw it posted under 'show us your MKVII with aftermarket wheels' or some other photo specific thread....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickC

Ready to race!

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
If they weren't so damned expensive from the dealership I'd get me a set.

NickC

Ready to race!
If they weren't so damned expensive from the dealership I'd get me a set.

Yeah I scooped them up used. Found a guy local that sold me the wheels and tires for $300 because they are silver instead of the popular gun metal, and they had one small chip in the paint .

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Check out the link above. Refinished OEM wheels for cheep. The Lagunas are $250 each.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I'm running the Spullen flush kit which is 10mm front and 15mm rear. They also have a Super Flush Kit which is 15mm front and 20mm rear. The 10/15mm kit is plenty flush for me. Spullen warns of possible rubbing issues when running the 15/20 on lowered cars.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I'm not sure anyone makes a 6mm spacer....? That said, I've never looked for them. I think 5mm might be the closest you will get. I'd like to get some 5mm for the rear. My RSe14s are 45mm so my offset would be 40mm. I probably won't lower the car so it wouldn't be a problem.