GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So who's down for racing? Meets?

Whackamac

Ready to race!
Seeing there has been no love in the NW section, I thought I would spark something (pun intended) like a conversation or something.:cool:

Anyways, I race SCCA and the NHA Hillclimb circuits in the northwest. I can also be found at a drag strip here and there too... So who wanna race? I go to Medford, OR and Woodburn drag strips often during the season.

I know Woodburn drag strip has VW drag nights... That would be a kick ass meet...

Anyone alive out there? Or are all of you too stoned?

Miguel1

Ready to race!
Chiming in from Houston, I would love something like this down south. All I ever see at the car meets are imports and never any VAG cars. Now that I'm in Dallas though, VAG cars are everywhere.

Also, being stoned is no excuse to not get behind the wheel of the GTI. How's the stage 1 treating you?

mundo1

Ready to race!
Im in for any type of meet/ Im in the Oly area

soto

Passed Driver's Ed
Is anyone here still alive? We have a local Facebook group in Portland. Message me.

gtijj

Is anyone here still alive? We have a local Facebook group in Portland. Message me.

Just picked up my mk7 gti about 6 weeks ago. Im down to meet up and cruise.... Really just need an excuse to get out of the house with my new love.

Ungluck

Passed Driver's Ed
Mmmm..hill climb....exactly what my mk1 is for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ungluck

Passed Driver's Ed
So on my way up from California(thank god) I saw something out in a field...went to investigate.

What a beautiful Fucking course!!!! Couldn't find much on the intenets, anyone been there??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Last edited: