GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Less than a week, already pulled over....

armedferret

Ready to race!
The right turn and spinning tires were thrown out completely, the "improper lane change" was kept but pbj and reduced fine (40) plus 25 cc. The officer in question had NUMEROUS cases being heard, all of them multiple citations, and with one left to be heard my lane change was the only one that had stuck in any form.

He's nothing short of a bully with a badge who fishes for citations. But then he's MDTA police, already well regarded as the laughing stock of MD law enforcement (several 'real' cops I've spoken to some known to me and some strangers have stated that the vast majority of mdta officers are those who for one reason or another cannot pass the hiring process at other agencies). As it's a Constitutionally protected action upheld in 2013 by SCOTUS, he may see a birdie next time I drive by while he's securing the toll bridge from ruffians and ne'er-do-wells... :D

Would have liked to hear the judge agree that being 75 yards ahead of me with 3 cars between us at night doesn't lend to him knowing exactly how close i was to the car he alleged was in front of me, but meh. No points, nothing to report to insurance, and he was being slapped down left and right by the judge so I'm satisfied.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah, you got 75%+ of what you wanted. Not bad.

armedferret

Ready to race!
Yeah, you got 75%+ of what you wanted. Not bad.

it was worth 65 bucks to get to sit there and watch him get shut down time and time again. ;)

Note to self, record all interactions from here on out. He lied and said he didn't claim the right turn was the reason he pulled me over. So next time I'll make sure to have vidya of that.