GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

When is the REFRESHED 2018 Golf/GTI available stateside?

MichaelAndrews

Passed Driver's Ed
There's no info released yet, we literally have no idea when it's coming and what exactly we are getting... everything is speculation right now

Spooled1

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you so much for your responses!!! ������������

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
2018? That will be next year, you have the facelift 7 this year (2017).

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
2018? That will be next year, you have the facelift 7 this year (2017).

Things probably make more sense in the UK than in America. In America, a model year is released approximately 4-6 months before the actual year it's designated for. So, when we get the facelift model in the year 2017, it will be labeled 2018.

The model that will be released this year is 2018 - the 2017's are already out.

They always release the following year's model a few months prior to the actual year.

xacid

Passed Driver's Ed
Things probably make more sense in the UK than in America. In America, a model year is released approximately 4-6 months before the actual year it's designated for. So, when we get the facelift model in the year 2017, it will be labeled 2018.

I totally missed Finglonga was in the UK.

America's model year release schedules are messed up and confusing.

XDMKing

I ordered a GSW 4MO manual on 5/14. They told me a due around a 1-3 month wait. If I go by the pricing it is slightly more expensive than the 2017 order sheet. From that I'm assuming it to be the facelifted 7.5

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

king12sky

Ready to race!
Im guess in Sept too because they just uploaded the 2018 Tiguan and it looks super sleek. When the R-Line is out i might just trade my 13 Q5 for that. haha.

odin2347

Passed Driver's Ed
when are we going to hear about when they are going to arrive? Got a few months left on my 2015 GTI lease and I really don't want to have to get a 2017 when the refresh is supposed to be here