GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI Autobahn Deep Shadow Blue MT with every option.

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
Recent passing of family members has me considering selling my 2015 GTI. Was not sure how much interest there would be in it so I wanted to see if it was even worth my time to try and sell. It is 2015 Deep Shadow Blue MT6 that I special ordered right after they released the performance pack option. I optioned the car with every available option. After it arrived I have added the following. Currently it has 35000 miles on it which will go up as I am still driving it.

Power folding mirrors
Magnaflow Exhaust Kit
LED Tail lights with HS Tuning ROW wiring kit
Euro light switch
GFB Diverter Valve kit
Turbo Muffler Delete
K&N in stock air box
Audi A3 Jack point panels up front and jack pads in rear
ECS Tuning billet oil filter housing
Car was wrapped in PPF to protect it for daily driving duty
has been serviced at the dealer every 10,000 miles
I have changed the oil/filter/drain plug every 5000 miles

Now for the bad

have a light to check the left and rear tail lights after wiring and LED tail light install even though after coding they work correctly. I have checked and rechecked but am not sure why I am getting the check tail light code and since they work correctly I have not pushed the issue.

While parked the car was backed in to. Had to have the driver headlight replaced, the bumper repaired and the driver fog lamp replaced. I made sure VW factory parts were used and everything corrected as it was before the accident. My detailer is in the process of replacing the PPF that had to be removed so the work could be done.

1 wheel has some curb rash where I tried to avoid someone coming into my lane of traffic.

Windshield has some scratches from the driver windshield wiper arm for some reason and a claim has been made to VW America for replacement pending their review.

So with all that said is the car still desirable enough for anyone to be interested? If so please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Pics help bud. I'm actively seeking a new car right now.
Thought you wanted dsg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk