GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best daily product for bugs/bird and other undesireables

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
ECH2o is intriguing to me, the price is a bit high compared to Ultima and I mean CarPro themselves recommend Ultima as a good waterless overtop CQuartz so theres that also.

I am actually really considering buying a ton of microfibers and doing a daily ONR vs my weekly Ultima as a trial myself.
I use double sided towels for my waterless. DI Black and Yellow typically or similar. I just like buffing with a plush towel. Feels nice :)

It is more expensive, I bought a 5L as I figured hey, I'll use it eventually. Well, eventually might be when I'm 75 lol.

I like the daily or every other day cleaning, thankfully I usually have time. Usually.

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
I use double sided towels for my waterless. DI Black and Yellow typically or similar. I just like buffing with a plush towel. Feels nice :)

It is more expensive, I bought a 5L as I figured hey, I'll use it eventually. Well, eventually might be when I'm 75 lol.

I like the daily or every other day cleaning, thankfully I usually have time. Usually.

I use Eagle Edgeless for everything, nice and plush but expensive.

It takes me about 40 minutes to do a waterless every week, but I figure a daily rinseless would only take about 15 minutes or so.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I use Eagle Edgeless for everything, nice and plush but expensive.

It takes me about 40 minutes to do a waterless every week, but I figure a daily rinseless would only take about 15 minutes or so.
I find the frequent upkeep is more efficient in general. Helps you keep up with finding damage and scratches close to the time of their occurrence. This alone could prevent future headaches.

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
I find the frequent upkeep is more efficient in general. Helps you keep up with finding damage and scratches close to the time of their occurrence. This alone could prevent future headaches.

Speaking of which, I cleaned my car on Sunday and found a scratch on the rear that must have happened on the road at some point last week.

Good thing I am going to get a correction done on the entire car this summer (and probably get it coated with CQUK).

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of which, I cleaned my car on Sunday and found a scratch on the rear that must have happened on the road at some point last week.

Good thing I am going to get a correction done on the entire car this summer (and probably get it coated with CQUK).
I hear your car, and yourself, thanking you already :)

A paint correction is literally my all time favorite thing to get a vehicle after I acquire it.