GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Scoop/Eventuri Piece , Possible Group Batch

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Possible to get in on second batch still? Shipping to 90046. PM me a PayPal address I'll pay right away keep you from coming out of pocket too much for us latecomers. If it's too late no biggie, still very cool that you're doing this at all.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
At this point anyone can get in on one. They'll just have to wait a week or so until that batch is made. They are more work than they seem. Being bent to the same angle, cut and then hand-deburred, polished, sanded then finally painted by myself. We are trying to get them made as fast as we can so everyone that wants one can get one within a few days of paying.

UPDATE to those that have already paid:

I am putting the bags together as I type this. Each kit will contain:
1) The Scoop, painted black unless otherwise specified
2) All the mounting hardware (2x 3 different items)
3) Detailed Instructions

Cheers! - Sam

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I'll post a pic of the kit and peice before paint when I get home from work. They turned out flawlessly the same as my original one. They also used a thicker and better grade aluminum than the original specs so I think you guys will be pleased. Orders being shipped out in order of payment/original interest list and I'll send a tracking number to your inbox if you left a message in PayPal or here telling me your name/username so I know who is who.

Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
What all other colors than black and cf finish are offered? dont mind a little bling under the grille lol

I can leave it polished aluminum if you'd like. Or do a red but it won't be the heat res. Paint just normal paint. The unpainted peice has some polishing swirls, burrs but is pretty shiny. I can do any normal color you want just pm your name and color