GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Perfect! I’ll dm ya soon! I ordered the ED springs but ECS says they won’t ship till the 30th :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good man, that waiting game is always the worst lol. I’m developing a FMIC kit for our cars and the IC core shipped soooo slowwww. Now it’s finally gonna be here tomorrow night and I have a clutch install booked for the next day so it’ll have to wait even longer

nuSchule

Ready to race!
Anything going on in the triad this weekend?

Greensboro Cars & Coffee starts at 8am on Saturday: 550 Tate St. Greensboro NC on the campus of UNCG behind the Weatherspoon Museum parking lot 7.

There's also a cruise-in at Hendrick VW in Concord (if you're looking to get out of the Triad). I think it's 10am - 4pm on Saturday.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Anything in the Raleigh area coming up?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Ok I’m scrapping my 17 GTI this upcoming week and I have a ton of parts left over that I need to sell. I have doors and interior mainly as well as an IRS, steering rack abs brake module etc. looking to sell stuff relatively cheap.

Located in Garner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeyR44

Go Kart Newbie
Ok I’m scrapping my 17 GTI this upcoming week and I have a ton of parts left over that I need to sell. I have doors and interior mainly as well as an IRS, steering rack abs brake module etc. looking to sell stuff relatively cheap.

Located in Garner.

Any parts still available?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Lots. What are you looking for?

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4Mo
Hey guys, new '18 GSW owner here in Davie county. I'm coming from a '07 FXT that I had for 7 years. The only things I've done so far are Gyeon Pure ceramic and window tint but there will be more to come!