GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LOL @ Camaro 2.0 1LE

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Smart for GM to push further into the tuner segment. Offered only as a manual...wha wha what? 30k. I like it.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I personally don't get the point of a muscle car without a big v8, but maybe that's just me. I'd rather have a small nimble sports car if it has a small engine. I like the only offered as manual part though :).

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
4cyl Camaro?

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Really, though, Camaros are no longer muscle cars. They're actual, honest to God sports cars, albeit big ass sports cars. As one of the car mags said a while back, the last gen Honda Accord with a V6 was closer to a true muscle car, as originally defined (family car with big engine, rather than a purpose-built performance machine).

SpaceGhost

Ready to race!
Look up ATS vs BMW 3 series everyone of them says the ATS has better handling. The camaro is based on the ATS platform and is a very good sports car. With a 4 cylinder I am sure it handles better than the V8 but yeah if it were me I’d go for the V8. Sick of listening to my angry lawnmower gti

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I'd also opt for a V8 in a Camaro, simply because, well, nostalgia I guess, that, and the fact that a car that big needs a big honkin' engine just because. Also, 'Murica.