GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oil Change Notification

sf_

Hey y’all. So I got my 2017 Volkswagen GTI Sport in November of last year and the oil change notification had recently popped up. The car has about 3600 miles on it. I’m currently attending school right now, so the car has been sitting in the garage for the most part and I was wondering if I should worry about this and get an oil change soon? I remember at some point, the infotainment system had said something along the lines of “change oil in 7100 something miles or 10 days.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Oil has a mileage and time expiration, whatever comes first. If your car was built a while ago and sat on the lot for a while before you bought it there's a chance it's getting close to that date. By the way, this is the classifieds section, not sure if you noticed you posted here haha

emanon

Ready to race!
I changed mine around the 1500 mile mark just to get the oil out of a fresh motor. Id change it and then keep to a 6k mile or so routine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
OP this should not be in the classified section. You may want to ask a mod to move it so you can get more exposure to the rest of the forum.