GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

MK7@55

Passed Driver's Ed
From Maine here. Caught up in the TDI buyback. As soon as I get my appointment, I have a 2016 Autobahn with PP in tornado red waiting for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MK7@55

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all. Had my R for about a month now finally just hit 1000 miles no performance mods yet jb1 is coming soon though have though installed led break and reverse lights and some VCDS tweaks . Ive also done a two coat of Opti-Gloss which I love ever so much. Just ordered a pop hatch kit cause I use my trunk so much. May have seen me in the north Boston areas as I'm over there a lot. but I'm from Worcester. Below are some photos. It's been rainy and finally getting some nice weather. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Gorgeous. Must check out the Opti-Gloss! Did you buff it out yourself? If so, what products did you use.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Wow! Gorgeous. Must check out the Opti-Gloss! Did you buff it out yourself? If so, what products did you use.

Opti gloss is awesome highly recommend it and yeah I do all my buffing and paint correction my self I love doing it

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Hey Mk7 people! I'm trying to get a little photoshoot together before winter if anyone's interested.

There's an empty lot by the Lynch Family Skatepark in downtown boston which is beyond perfect for a light painting photograph. It's framed by the rout 1/93 junction above and the zachem bridge in the background. I'm going to shoot a photo there with just my car tomorrow so I'll post the edited product when I'm done. I tried my first light painting the other night at Larz Anderson and it came out pretty cool, although I want to light the car much better. I figured this kind of thing would look rad with a bunch of mk7's. Let me know if anyone's interested and we can try and organize a time that works.

Here's a practice photo I recently took of my car:

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
Lets get going on a photoshoot ^^!

I wanna be cool like the other regions. Can someone creative make a decal specifically for NE MK7 drivers? Looking to add something to my rear window ;).

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Hey Mk7 people! I'm trying to get a little photoshoot together before winter if anyone's interested.

There's an empty lot by the Lynch Family Skatepark in downtown boston which is beyond perfect for a light painting photograph. It's framed by the rout 1/93 junction above and the zachem bridge in the background. I'm going to shoot a photo there with just my car tomorrow so I'll post the edited product when I'm done. I tried my first light painting the other night at Larz Anderson and it came out pretty cool, although I want to light the car much better. I figured this kind of thing would look rad with a bunch of mk7's. Let me know if anyone's interested and we can try and organize a time that works.

Would be so done but I'm not around tomorrow and I also already put t winter set up on hahah not really photogenic lol

RubiksQu

Ready to race!

I'm down. I'm located in downtown Boston.

Qwerty978

Ready to race!

Qwerty978

Ready to race!
We just have to come up with a group name now for the decal lol.

dsimons1187

Ready to race!
I'm looking to get my roof wrapped with some black vinyl. Does anyone know of any local shops in the NH/MASS area that does good work? I'm from southern NH but willing to travel a bit if the shop does quality work.

Thanks in advance:)

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
I'm looking to get my roof wrapped with some black vinyl. Does anyone know of any local shops in the NH/MASS area that does good work? I'm from southern NH but willing to travel a bit if the shop does quality work.

Thanks in advance:)

http://www.northeastautosalon.com/vehicle-wraps

But if you're doing your roof you should just order the stuff yourself. Super easy to do all supply's and top of the line vinyl will be under 75 bucks