GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Got water in one of my horns. It sounds like a honda civic with a cold. Installed a fmic a few months ago and had to reposition the horns. I guess I have to adjust the angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Installed some wheels and BC Racing Coilovers. No more 4x4 action.

TroyI

Ready to race!
Why not? Well just that little warranty voiding thing. NBD. [emoji12]

Yep, but I already have 33K miles, so the warranty is basically gone anyways. Plus, I plan on going Stage 2 in the next year and the DSG tune might be needed by then. It seems to be easier to drive in daily driving for sure. Not sure on WOT, haven't done that yet.

BTW, for Austin people, Brinks Motorsports seems to be really great. Enjoyed talking with them yesterday.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Yep, but I already have 33K miles, so the warranty is basically gone anyways. Plus, I plan on going Stage 2 in the next year and the DSG tune might be needed by then. It seems to be easier to drive in daily driving for sure. Not sure on WOT, haven't done that yet.

BTW, for Austin people, Brinks Motorsports seems to be really great. Enjoyed talking with them yesterday.

No 5 year powertrain warranty?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

Power train warranty will still be on for a bit more 5y/60k

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Anyone know what shifter this is ? Thought I would just ask here instead of making a topic about it....

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone know what shifter this is ? Thought I would just ask here instead of making a topic about it....

Clubsport S and maybe Clubsport also.
Normal cost $300-$400 that I have seen.
Can also find in Alcantara which might be the Clubsport S version.

Last edited: