GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

augiec

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice. I received mine on Tuesday but won't install just yet. I want to see how fast I can get with the is38 before making the swap. I'll get it tuned through Jon as well and you will be in good hands with him. I picked mine up from Edo performance which is pretty local to you so suprised you didn't get it from them.

I'm definitely interested. Another 5150 customer here. Thanks for being the guinea pigs guys!

Ital

Go Kart Newbie
I am interested too, once there is enough data out there. Anyone in CT getting this let me know and if needed I can even come by and land a hand... not that this is something I would attempt to do my self, but with some exposer... I might...

Droopy1

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m very interested in this turbo for a 17 R. Already have a DP, plugs, and IC. This seems to make stage 3 power for just a $2100 upgrade plus tuning, then sell the ol’ is38. What’s the typical fee to tune for a simple turbo upgrade?

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
I’m very interested in this turbo for a 17 R. Already have a DP, plugs, and IC. This seems to make stage 3 power for just a $2100 upgrade plus tuning, then sell the ol’ is38. What’s the typical fee to tune for a simple turbo upgrade?

Typically the same as for tune on a stock turbo. $250 range

teemmy

Ready to race!

Depends where you get it tuned - if it's dyno tuned then I would think around $600. If you're doing an etune, then possibly around $200 or so

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Who with maestro will do a custom etune for a few hundred dollars? I've seen it posted for $500+

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
I guess we should’ve asked what Tuning method he wanted to go with. Whether Cobb, or Maeastro. Not sure if UM or Revo offer custom turbo Tuning or not.