GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grey TSI Build

ChrisTSI

Ready to race!
I ended up remove my 1793 resonator because i wanted more noise... i like it beside some cabin vibration 2-2.5k rpm... beside that its awesome. I heard burpes now when revving versus before my resonator won't allow that at all. I kept my 11226 magnaflow muffler though.

myles1

Ready to race!
I ended up remove my 1793 resonator because i wanted more noise... i like it beside some cabin vibration 2-2.5k rpm... beside that its awesome. I heard burpes now when revving versus before my resonator won't allow that at all. I kept my 11226 magnaflow muffler though.

Think you could post a sound video? Trying to decide what to do with my TSI. Also, have you got wheel spacers?

ChrisTSI

Ready to race!
Think you could post a sound video? Trying to decide what to do with my TSI. Also, have you got wheel spacers?

no spacers just a 18x8 +et 35 i think , thats why it fills the fender a lot nicer. I will post a sound clip... I need someone to record me outside.

myles1

Ready to race!

Damn! Sounds incredible. A real nice throaty growl. Will definitely have to look in to something like this. Thanks so much for taking the time to film that! By the way, where’d you pick up your rear valence? I thought about an OEM centre exit one but VW wants to charge me $487 for the valence and $150 to paint it, wondering if I could find it cheaper elsewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Damn! Sounds incredible. A real nice throaty growl. Will definitely have to look in to something like this. Thanks so much for taking the time to film that! By the way, where’d you pick up your rear valence? I thought about an OEM centre exit one but VW wants to charge me $487 for the valence and $150 to paint it, wondering if I could find it cheaper elsewhere...

ECS and DAP both carry OEM rear valence for $200+ primed

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ChrisTSI

Ready to race!

168 tax included using club wolfsburg on facebook 20% discount at humber view volkswagen , it’s the oem gti diffuser so it’s just abs plastic non painted. And no problem a video had to be uploaded it’s sonhard to find a 1.8t tsi on youtube with catless downpipe or a downpipe in general.

ChrisTSI

Ready to race!
got a is20 :D