GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MK7.5 Rear Diffuser

gvforces

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Golf 2.0 tdi highline facelift i was thinking of swapping out the rear diffuser which has the imitated exhausts. But I can't seem to find anything online to make the swap.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

monchhichi1998hk

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Golf 2.0 tdi highline facelift i was thinking of swapping out the rear diffuser which has the imitated exhausts. But I can't seem to find anything online to make the swap.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

I bought an OEM MK7 exhaust for my 7.5 TSI facelift
I made a post about the fitment issue between 7 and 7.5

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showpost.php?p=595987&postcount=19

Basically 7 and 7.5 has a different rear bumper so all those diffuser designed for mk7 will not fit our 7.5

Are you trying to do the something similar or just want to swap another diffuser only? (not changing the exhaust)

gvforces

Passed Driver's Ed
Well since i have a diesel the exhaust is really pointless to change unless i get a raise and put in an active exhaust.
I was just thinking of changing the diffuser for a more agressive look since right now i have a standard highline. I was looking at the R-line 7.5 variant which is almost the same with very minor differences.

Chambers_51

Car(s)
MK7 golf r
I bought an OEM MK7 exhaust for my 7.5 TSI facelift
I made a post about the fitment issue between 7 and 7.5

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showpost.php?p=595987&postcount=19

Basically 7 and 7.5 has a different rear bumper so all those diffuser designed for mk7 will not fit our 7.5

Are you trying to do the something similar or just want to swap another diffuser only? (not changing the exhaust)

I have a 7 and I’m wanting a 7.5 facelift diffuser, do these Facelift diffusers clip in differently to therear bumper? Is that what you’re saying? I know I’ll need a custom exhaust but just wondering if the diffuser itself will be a straight fit.
Thanks in advance

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I have a 7 and I’m wanting a 7.5 facelift diffuser, do these Facelift diffusers clip in differently to therear bumper? Is that what you’re saying? I know I’ll need a custom exhaust but just wondering if the diffuser itself will be a straight fit.
Thanks in advance
No the 7.5 bumper is different from the 7. If you want the 7.5 diffuser then you will have to purchase the bumper to go with it.