GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: deAuto LED Slim Digital H7(rc) HID Headlight Kit [Full Set] Including Adapters an

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I just got this Friday but decided it is not a task I want to take on. Nothing is wrong with it. I took the parts out of the boxes to inspect and that is it, I did not attempt an install. Since deAuto LED doesn't take returns on these, I am putting them up for sale unfortunately at a loss.

Link to product page: http://deautokey.com/product/mk7-gt...kit-full-set-including-adapters-and-resistors

$110 shipped firm buyer pays paypal fee

pics of actual units to come. Ships from So Cal

paypal: bungletronics@gmail.com

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I just put these in on my wife's Tiguan and the install isn't as bad as you'd think and the light output is great. If you are actually in the Philly area (I'm assuming based on your name) and change your mind on installing them, PM me and I can help you out.

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I just put these in on my wife's Tiguan and the install isn't as bad as you'd think and the light output is great. If you are actually in the Philly area (I'm assuming based on your name) and change your mind on installing them, PM me and I can help you out.

Thanks. I’m actually in So Cal. Maybe I’ll attempt again this weekend? I don’t know, I get weird with electrical stuff because it’s not my cup of tea. Because there really aren’t instructions or a decent specific DIY thread for my vehicle, I’m just frustrated. Everything I’ve found seems to be conflicting and/or vague info related to installing it and there are no real instructions from the vendor. I’m more of a hands on learner you know?