GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Budget Clutch Installs in PA

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I'll be paying $350 for install near Raleigh, NC. Dealer was about $700.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
I'm actually in willow grove pa. Whats the rate on intercooler installs? (don't have one yet, but curious).

Pm me and I’ll send you his number to see if he’s interested in doing it. I have a used neuspeed mk7 kit if you’re interested. Was on my car less than a year. I’m right off a davisville/Terwood.

StopSweatinMe

Ready to race!
Pm me and I’ll send you his number to see if he’s interested in doing it. I have a used neuspeed mk7 kit if you’re interested. Was on my car less than a year. I’m right off a davisville/Terwood.

Wow, I'm currently in Hatboro at Byberry and Warminster Rds.

I'm about to buy a new MK7, again, and would be interested in intercooler, downpipe and spring install prices.

I'll be purchasing the vehicle in late December and I'm not gonna waste any time. The intercooler won't be needed for a few months though.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Jesus. I charge people $600 in chicago which is beating the local market price of clutch installs. There's no way I'd do it for $350. I hope my customers don't start driving out to PA!! :D

Yeah lol I wouldn’t touch one for $350. I charge $480 and kinda second guess even going that cheap sometimes.

Props to him for the good deal, there’s tons of VW up in PA too

SCBaldr

Wow, Definitely going to use take advantage of this offer when I do mine 18 GSW 4Motion SBC stage 2 daily kit once I get the wheels/tires, sways/links, and tune figured out. Hope the offer is still available when I'm ready because I work night shift so this fits my schedule perfectly.