GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lindsay vw prices!

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Last year's base model, trying to get rid of them, advertised price includes every discount (student, military, returning customer). My first guess.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Scroll down to the bottom for the disclaimer. Includes all offers and discounts, some or all of which you will not qualify for.

JonVengeance

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I just got my 2017 SE at Lindsey in December. Mine was listed on the web for 23,950 because it had the lighting package and some other add-on. I got and additional parternership discount of $500 because of my job. The gave it to me for that price but that was before tax, tags, title, and freight.

I was pretty happy with the experience. I was in and out of there in around 2 hours.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
The price Lindsay has listed is the price you will pay + freight. All VA dealers are like this. Disclaimer lists all the discounts you may not qualify for however I have never seen where anyone pays more than the lovebit price plus freight.

pitterchi

Ready to race!
I've had less than positive experiences with Lindsay and their Sales managers.

I have shopped around two VW's which I went to Lindsay during the process and they wouldn't either match the price of the car or match the price of a trade in.

They lost one sale over $200 which Tysons VW didn't have a problem with giving me. And they couldn't match a trade in on another car. The trade in offer was a $3000 difference and the price of the car I was buying was exactly the same (Fairfax).

I would lay out the pricing I was offered (of course I didn't have it in writing but I had a pictures of what was hand written). The way the managers spoke to me, it was as if they didn't believe me and I just ended up buying the cars at their competitors.

I never got to Springfield because its just a bit far away from me but they do seem to have the best prices on their website. Also Maryland has a cap on the dealer processing fee so you can save $400 buying from MD. Not sure about their prices though.

On a positive note, the Service department amenities at Lindsay blows away Fairfax and Tysons. They have a nice waiting area and free drinks. I tend to go to Fairfax to get my service done, though as I have developed a good relationship with my Service Advisor. If he ever quits, i'll probably go to Lindsay for my service.

K.A.I.N.

Ready to race!
I've had less than positive experiences with Lindsay and their Sales managers.

I have shopped around two VW's which I went to Lindsay during the process and they wouldn't either match the price of the car or match the price of a trade in.

They lost one sale over $200 which Tysons VW didn't have a problem with giving me. And they couldn't match a trade in on another car. The trade in offer was a $3000 difference and the price of the car I was buying was exactly the same (Fairfax).

Same here. I knew exactly what I wanted (2017 SE with LP in red) and solicited every local NOVA dealer with offers. The sales manager @ Lindsay would not budge on the final $500 (he had the nerve to tell me not to let a few hundred stop me from getting what I wanted :rolleyes: ), but Stohlman said no problem. I was in an out with that extra $500 in my pocket.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I bought my car from Hamilton VW in NJ and I got my 2018 GTI SE for sticker OTD. Very smooth process.

Rod Paine

Passed Driver's Ed
SNIP...
On a positive note, the Service department amenities at Lindsay blows away Fairfax and Tysons. They have a nice waiting area and free drinks. I tend to go to Fairfax to get my service done, though as I have developed a good relationship with my Service Advisor. If he ever quits, i'll probably go to Lindsay for my service.
We've been doing business with Lindsay for over 15 years involving our Golf TDI's, our 2015 Golf R DSG and a 2017 Tiguan Limited and speaking as someone who has been working on, racing and modifying my own cars since 1958, I have found Lindsay's service organization to be the best in terms of knowledge and quality of workmanship. That is worth quite a bit having had experience with all other VW dealers in the northern VA and the western Maryland area.
-Rod

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Same goes for Sheehy pricing. D.C. VW dealers have the best pricing. I drove from a few hours away because i saved thousands compared to how low they would go here.