GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Raegar

Ready to race!
I've got a 2017 GTI Sport, which don't come with fog lights - these are the first pieces required for my retrofit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I've got a 2017 GTI Sport, which don't come with fog lights - these are the first pieces required for my retrofit

Nice where did you get them and how much? I'm still considering getting the cheap ones on ebay or aliexpress.

Raegar

Ready to race!
Nice where did you get them and how much? I'm still considering getting the cheap ones on ebay or aliexpress.
These are from AliExpress. They're very very good quality and I would argue that they're as good as OEM. I payed about 50 each.

I won't be able to start project until mid to end September but if you're willing to wait, I'll have full review when finished

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Fairly new to the VW turbo engine. I know the turbo muffler doesn't need a tune or anything else, but does the atmospheric blow off need one?

And if it doesn't "need" a tune, "should" it have a tune ideally?
It doesn't need a tune and it's not a aftermarket BOV, it's an adapter that goes inline. So the stock DV is still there but the adapter allows it to vent to atmosphere. It goes off pretty frequently but is mostly controllable by your driving style.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
I just got my ECS Skid Plate and IE Turbo Muffler Delete in the mail. Tomorrow is my RSR Clutch then it's off to the shop for installation followed by a Stage 2 APR Tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Technically got it in the mail a week ago but just got around to getting it installed. Prosport Evo Series Digital OP gauge. Went with a standalone unit because I wanted to have the ability to see my pressure at a moments notice without having to flipping through the p3 screens. Love it so far, just wish the red matched better. The aeroforce tech gauge pod is also a pretty nice setup in itself. No complaints on fit or finish.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
I just got my ECS Skid Plate and IE Turbo Muffler Delete in the mail. Tomorrow is my RSR Clutch then it's off to the shop for installation followed by a Stage 2 APR Tune.

Sounds like it's gonna be a great day! [emoji41] [emoji106]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app