GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can You Remove Items from Car Menu??

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Wondering if you can use VCDS/OBD11 to remove items from the car menu. I only use the MPG monitor and the performance monitor. I'd like to hide the think blue, vehicle status, and energy consumers screens. It's annoying to have to scroll through those screens while driving.

Same questions for the dashboard cluster display. I don't use most of that stuff and you can only remove some but not all. I mainly use the oil temp screen and not much else.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You can do that thru your cars factory menu.

I can remove certain items from the instrument cluster. Not all can be removed. There is a bunch that seems to be permanent like music, phone, vehicle status.

As for the "car menu" I can't remove anything. I've dug around everywhere on the screen but can't find any options to do this.

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Did you figure this out? Trying to remove the Think Blue trainer from the car menu

VCDS/OBD11 allows you to do this. There's an entire sector in the adaptation of module 5F that's dedicated to what's shown in the infotainment menu's and what's not.
For instance, you can turn on/off "Compass", which is the Offroad mode. Think Blue trainer can be turned off too.