GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDEleven modules on eBay - how good or bad?

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Hey folks - I just happened to search on eBay for OBDEleven out of curiosity, and it did show several listing. They're all from Lithuania. Cheapest about $57 USD including shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=obdeleven&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=98

Anyone had any experience with these vs. buying from a place like DAP, ECS, Neuspeed, etc.?

I don't need to save $22 that badly if there's any doubts.

Thx

I bought mine directly from the company, and they're based in Lithuania. Might be the company selling directly via ebay, or Lithuanians with easy access selling them via ebay.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Look at the feedback, most look like the are the makers ebay shop anyway. Personally I bought mine direct but back then you couldn't get them from anywhere else.

AK66

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought mine from DAP, it was by my door in 3 days. The price difference was not that great to take a risk and wait a lifetime

Last edited:

WadeRoberson

Ready to race!
Car(s)
NA
Just get it at DAP. It's really not that expensive in the first place and getting it from eBay just sounds like a terrible idea. It may not work or, worst case scenario it messed up your car. I may be totally wrong tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
bought direct, delivery took a couple weeks.

then...

the dongle didn't work. So I contacted them and they shipped a new dongle without asking for return of the orig.

now everything's fine.

so, took a little longer, but problem resolution was excellent. Someone else maybe more hassle?