GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix Spare Subwoofer Dongle Rental

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Helix dongle and tools needed for install for rent if anyone is interested. Currently have 0 people in line. Price is $25 with a $100 deposit. So you send $125 and after the next person gets it Ill refund $100. instead of paying shipping to you, just pay shipping to the next person.

Pm me if interested.

Last edited:

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump. Have one person waiting at the moment. The dongle also travels with the tools needed for install

jmazz

For anyone that wants this fast, I recommend Jls. It's on its way to me right now and will go back out the day after I get it.

Jeller

Used Jls_frog for the rental and highly recommend him. Great communication, fast service, couldn't ask for better. Thanks again !

Jeller

GTIHSV

Thank you so much to Jls_frog for renting out his dongle. I received it in just a few days and only took 30 seconds to get the programming completed. Super Easy. Thanks again! The Helix Sub system sounds terrific. I honestly don't know how much of a difference the programming made to the sound because we had all of the doors open, trunk, etc. and so I did not get to sit down in the vehicle and try to compare before/after. The install worked out great though. One thing to note is that the wiring must go up above the CD unit and in through the hole there. I originally fed it through the side and then when I got ready to slide the CD unit back into place.....the wires were in the way. Had to redo it again. I made a tool from a bobbie pin to get the red and black wires released from the wiring block.

m3lonbr3ad

Ready to race!
Received programmer, used it and shipping it off tomorrow. Thanks again!

m3lonbr3ad

Ready to race!
Are you shipping to me? 08054?

Correct. Dropped off this morning, can pm you the tracking if Jls_frog hasn't shared it with you already. Should be picked up from the drop-off around 12:45pm CST