GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 damaged, upgrading w/ 7.5 parts?

MikeB

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

I know there are alot of topics about this but I couldn't find an answer to my question. I damaged my car, frontbumper headlights and one fender, so now I'm Looking to upgrading to 7.5. I know I need new fenders and headlights, but would the modules under the headlight fit the 7.5 headlights and make them work? Also is the wiring just plug and play? If it is I would be better of making it 7.5!

Thanks alot.

Mike

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Supposedly with new fenders, lights and bumper fitment will work. Are the new headlights LED's? You'll need to find out if your present modules will work. I don't know if LED's have the same current draw or if it matters.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Sounds/seems like a whole lot more trouble that it'd be worth imo

MikeB

Passed Driver's Ed
Supposedly with new fenders, lights and bumper fitment will work. Are the new headlights LED's? You'll need to find out if your present modules will work. I don't know if LED's have the same current draw or if it matters.

Even though, they have a different shape. I could sell the old modules and buy the full new headlights but I don't know if they would do anyhthing, that's what I need to know.