GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Discover Media 6.5" Nav screen w/R trim $275 shipped

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
FS: OEM Discover Media 6.5" Nav screen w/R trim

FS is my 6.5" OEM Discover Media screen with Golf R Piano Black trim. Out of my '17 R & only 2 months old. Excellent like-new condition on both units without any scratches, nicks, blemishes, etc. Selling because I put in the 8" screen.

Asking $200 shipped.

Part numbers: 5GM919605 & 5G1819743

g0o2eOrGT1mUlAAfqvNNLg_thumb_6dd.jpg

PcW4Ja%iQ7KwhwJu9Gg0xw_thumb_6e1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6de.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6e0.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6e2.jpg

Last edited:

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Will my existing trim still work with this head unit or do I need to buy the the Golf SEL's trim piece? That trim comes with the Nav in it. Mine does not.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Your existing trim will work. The trim that I include with the screen is from a Golf R which is the same trim in the SEL I believe. I am selling just the screen, the head unit brains are in the glove box. This screen alone will not give you Nav functionality, you would need a new glove box module as well.

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Why wont this work with MIB1 that have navi?
Resolution is not an issue, from what I read. MIB1 cant handle 8".

The 6.5” and 8” are the same resolution, but the 5.8” is not the same as them. That in itself makes me believe it is not compatible. I will look further into this though

SM075180

Ready to race!
So sorry to ask an unrelated question! I'm curious if you could take a peek and see if the volume and selector knobs attach in the same way! I'd love to buy a second selector knob to replace the spinning power emblem rather than those stickers.

Thanks if you get around to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk