GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waxed Detailing Services - Ottawa Car Detailing

Dereck

Hey guys I just wanted to take a second and say a big thank you to Waxed Detailing Services in getting my GTI all polished up and C.Quartz UK'd.

I have been a lurker for sometimes and decided to finally make my first post! :)

These guys service the Ottawa-Gatineau region and took the utmost care with my vehicle. Being black, I was careful in deciding what detailing company would get to touch my vehicle. After seeing many reviews and someone with experience, it was a no brainer. I won's post all the pics as the album is available, but you can clearly see the day and night difference.

And the final outcome... I can tell you that a good polishing can make the world of a difference, my car looks better than when it came from the dealership lol. A big thanks again to these guys.

Cannot recommend any better detailing staff in Ottawa-Gatineau.

Complete album pics here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/ottawacardetailing/albums/72157679254427274/with/34022782455/

Last edited:

Dereck

What was done exactly? Exterior clay, polish, seal only? How much did they charge?

Yeah this vehicle had the whole exterior washed, 2 step process for claybar, 1 stage polish to remove most of the swirls in my paint, along with C.Quartz Uk for over 2 years of paint protection.

Their prices i think can vary depending on your needs. They really tailor to your needs. http://www.waxed.biz

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
lol. Dude, you are the owner of the business!

o-iii1

Ready to race!
Starting in September, Upper Class Detailing will be operating in Kanata (he is moving in August and is fully booked until then). Vlad is the owner and he is very professional and did a great job on my 2015 TDI. He will be doing my new Alltrack as soon as I get it.

Last edited:

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
+10000 for Vlad of Upper Class Detailing. I've been going to him since 2013 with my old FR-S and I am taking my new 2018 GTI Autobahn to him today for SunTek application. C-Quartz in the spring time.

Vlad IS the best in Ottawa. Hands down.