GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

AJ15

Ready to race!
Does your sale price include $1000 VW Loyalty ? Wouldn't mind that deal myself :)
Nope (I've never owned a VW, btw). Also, did not do VW financing. Brought a check to the dealership.

From what I gathered through this process, VW Loyalty requires financing through VW Credit and the .9% is for 60mo. w/ a credit score of 700 or higher.

Royal1

Ready to race!
Can anyone recommend any dealerships around Southern California? I have some in mind, but I wanna hear your opinion and deal you got from your dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathmonkey

Passed Driver's Ed
I picked up a 17 R DSG from my local dealer two weeks ago for $40130. They ordered it with the mojo mats, the trunk liner and cargo blocks, and the luggage net. They were the only local dealer under MSRP for R's, and I dealt with them before and they treated me right so I was very happy to give them business again.

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

motosushi

I just got a 2017 GTI Sport 4-Door Manual in Black from Galpin VW in North Hills (Los Angeles) for 25,800

There were actually 3 dealers in Los Angeles that would match that, but this one was closest to me and they gave me a good APR and it came with Car Mats, Storage block thing for the back and wheel locks. I do not have loyalty and I might have been able to do better but I am happy with the price for Los Angeles market.

I got it through Irvin Lemus and recommend him as he was a GTI owner himself so he knows what he is talking about in regards to the car.

his email is ilemus@galpin.com and his # is 818 644-3475

I would recommend just emailing him but I would also get quotes from VW Van Nuys and VW in Downtown LA as they might be able to be competitive.

Other dealer contacts I used:

Downtown LA VW - jhardaway@dtlamotors.com

VW Van Nuys - adasov@vwvannuys.com - Artem is great to work with. Almost bought from him but he could not get the car I wanted (manual)

gescob3

I just sent in the paperwork for my 2017 Golf R CPO DSG with 4k miles on it for $37k + taxes docs. Car was originally purchased 11/16 so I get the remainder of the 3 yr warranty (2 years and 8 months), plus the 2 years additional bumper to bumper warranty with CPO.

For financing I was able to get 0 down and 1.49% for 60 months.

They suckered me into getting the term care (one brake pad replacement, battery, wheel alignment, wipers, etc) and the prepaid maintenance for the 10k,20k,30k for $1000 for both.

All in i'm just around 700 for my monthly payment.

Royal1

Ready to race!
Can anyone share there monthly lease payments in California? The time has finally come to get out of my current lease and into a GTI. I want my payment under 300, and if anyone could share their payments on a 2017 or 2016 GTI S that would help me out a lot.

mkipper

Can anyone share there monthly lease payments in California? The time has finally come to get out of my current lease and into a GTI. I want my payment under 300, and if anyone could share their payments on a 2017 or 2016 GTI S that would help me out a lot.

I was just quoted in Orange County for a 2017 GTI DSG:

12K/year $0 Down/No drive off fees

Sport: $494/month includes tax
SE: $537/month includes tax

Still seems high for a lease.

Here is the sale price with VW Loyalty $1000 off (Not including fees and tax)
Sport $26,650
SE $29,545

Do you think these are good deals. I am looking to get a GTI in the next few months.

Royal1

Ready to race!

Sport $26,650

SE $29,545

Do you think these are good deals. I am looking to get a GTI in the next few months.

I just picked up an S in San Diego for 300 a month. 12k a year, 36 months, 3000 down. My sale price was 23,755 I think. And I had 1100 in negative equity from my old mk6. You should be able to get them down to 26,000 on a sport before taxes. I went to mossy VW in Escondido.

Royal1

Ready to race!

Sport $26,650

SE $29,545

Also forgot, ask for everything if you are leasing. Ask for money factor (APR), residual, etc. It will show the dealer you're really serious. I got mine on a Tuesday and It was the only car they sold all day, so they gave me what I wanted.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT

Sport $26,650

SE $29,545

These are horrendous payments. You could be in a Golf R for 537 a month with like 1 K down.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
These are horrendous payments. You could be in a Golf R for 537 a month with like 1 K down.

Definitely seems high. I was offered a Sport back in September for $388/mo $0 total out of pocket. 12k/year for miles

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
If the refreshed 2018 models are coming out within the next few months those lease deals should get sweeter

Not usually the case....that'll drive the values of the older model down, thus making the lease worse unless VW throws more money/incentives towards it

They usually push buying more than leasing when the model year is coming to an end, since the car is now a year old and won't have the same residual as before